Sunday, July 11, 2010

Coedith Cabana


This week summer finally began here in the Pacific North West and we got our pool up just in time for the heat.  You have seen the playhouse in this post- and now look at it! Transformed into a cabana.  Isn't it cute?  I had just been given those pink and white striped curtains that fit perfectly.

I wanted to show a picture of the leisurely life I lead lounging in the sun, but I realized I was in my weight watcher "before" post swimsuit.  Did you recognize it above?  I have ruined a perfectly good swimsuit because now I can no longer feel good wearing it.  No problem though I simply ran to Target, I needed to anyways, and grabbed this darling vintage inspired one.  All in all I am happy with it, although the halter could be more than a spaghetti strap and the white lining wants to curve and make an appearance at the bust line.  But hey, it was $35.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo the playhouse looks fab! I wanna come play!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you AND the cabana look fantastic.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that swim suit and u look just darling in it! I saw your before pics and you inspire me to want to get fit :) It's good for your helth right ;) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy! Leave one.