Saturday, June 25, 2011

So Long Middle School!

Hula Hoops are fun!


Papa, little Dot in the back ground with Solanah, Sam and Josh


The Gazebo I love


Papa and a little cupcake


Ruth and her best friend Keziah


My sister Kendra and niece Amy


Dearer friends than I knew possible


These were all taken last night at my oldest daughter Ruth's 8th grade graduation party.  In our family there is never a shortage of photos and choosing which to share is tough!  To see more head on over to Vixen Vintage.

2 comments:

  1. You always have such lovely family & friends photos, you are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply wonderful day...love family and friends! my blog hasn't been working on commenting...so hope it does...your the first i popped by to comment on huggs

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy! Leave one.