Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Two Products I Discovered Today


   I am always happy with my hair because I have had the same hairdresser for nearly twenty years.  She was my stylist in California and then, she too, moved up here.  How lucky am I?!  She is also a close friend.  We are pictured below in 1994. 



(I have to tear myself away from longing thoughts of that couch we left behind....) 

And back to my point, this morning she introduced me to Color Bug by Kevin Murphy.  I had heard of "makeup for your hair" and had mentally written it off.  It just sounded cheesey.  But I trust Kari and since she recommended it we gave it a whirl.  I love it!  It went on bright pink even over my dark hair. My girls and I have a lot of fun ahead of us with this stuff.


The next product I have a crush on today is this bad little kitty.
A self defense key chain with a new spin on brass knuckles.  It is made of airplane steel and I am quite certain it can pack a punch if needed.

Just thought I'd share!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the pink! I didnt think there was a pink that would cover my brown but thats REALLY pretty! It really make your eyes pop.
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try color bug. Do you know where it can be purchased at in the US? Online anywhere?

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Brings back memories of the 1980s, when my grandmother agreed to let us paint some temporary pink stripes into her hair. Only it wouldn't wash out in the morning! We hadn't read the label where it said not to use it on white hair. She was so cross with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty!!!! This is awesome!!! Going to get some now. :) I like the kitty too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy! Leave one.