Monday, April 9, 2012

How To Get A New Dress


I saw this dress at ModCloth and really wanted it, but couldn't justify buying it for myself.  Instead I Facebooked Papa the link.  A new Mama trick, ask for something from your honey publicly-maybe in front of 400 or so of his closest friends.  What kind of hubby could ignore such a request?!  
Obviously not mine!


This dress, although new, reminds me of why I love vintage.  It has a flattering cut, with a busy top, fitted high waist and full dark skirt.  It has been a long time since I wore something that made me feel this good. 

11 comments:

  1. I like your tactic! Ha ha! Beautiful new dress and love the new hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your angle on getting that dress, glad it worked!! I do love that dress it really suits you, and again loving the new hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you new hair, I'm really thinking of getting a new look too! But what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! What a sweetie he is - my fella would prob take the opportunity to tell the world about how I have a big dressing room and yet it still doesnt all fit and so I can't need anything new again! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, and you look gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome!! you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great on you. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an AWESOME idea! I just told my hubby what you did, and he said that if I did that, he'd do the same too......so I'm definitely going to test the theory! Lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy! Leave one.