Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls Love Pink Boots!




Dotty has been loving her pink cowgirl boots lately.  I had packed them away because she wasn't interested in them a few months ago.   (I think they may even be a little too small.)
Recently she came upon them in the garage and has had them on since. 
As you see I have my own and she is quite impressed that we match!  I have two more pair of children's  pink cowgirl boots.  I wish they fit the girls all at the same time, we would wear them with matching kerchiefs.

6 comments:

  1. I love that first photo. It reminds me of one that I have from the 40s. I should scan it in and email it to you. Dotty and you are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotty is just the sweetest! What a little cutie and your floral dress is divine! i wish I had pink cowgirl boots (I have a 1950's pink gingham chicken scratch culottes/dress that would match perfectly!) I think you should buy more so that when the others are able to wear their boots Dot has a new pair! Super sweet, thank you
    Lot of love (am new to your blog)
    MeggieLoveday
    (dot blogspot dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...so darling, so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MAN, that girl is cute! Love the diaper shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All too cute! that top photo is just beautiful.xx.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy! Leave one.